Nope, not really! The portion that gets split among the shows will remain the same (about 70%). The other 30% will go to MaxFun, the co-op, to be used for technology, equipment, studio space, salaries, developing new shows–the same things it has always been used for. The only difference is now if we have a super successful year and there happens to be any money left over in MaxFun's account at the end of the year, the worker-owners can share in the company's success together.